Father’s Day Gift Guide 2016
Dad’s are some very special people who many times go unnoticed. They work hard all year-long, especially in single income homes, for dad’s who work.
Give dad a bottle opener that is easy to use and helps add to his collection. This 50 Caliber Bullet Bottle Opener is a fun novelty gift.
Give dad a book of great wisdom
Help dad control the shine on his skin so that his talents, gifts and abilities can do all the shining instead.
This is a primer and setting spray that’s lightweight, anti-shine and can be used under high humidity climates. Best part? It’s gender neutral and can be used in many ways. Use before or after makeup application to keep creams, liquids and powders in place. Also, use after washing face and spray in the morning to keep shine away all day.
One Stop Shop with various items to choose from including plantable greeting cards Use lovedad to get 15% off your order!
Golfer’s caddy gift basket bears gifts of wisdom and joy for the golfing man or woman. From the velour golfers hand towel to the Golf Putz candy mint pills, your golfer will be amused and delighted by golf-themed toys and treats to be enjoyed both on and off the course. After a day on the course, he can continue to enjoy his favorite pastime while relaxing with The Golfers Book of Wisdom.
Another option Cabin Series Humidor
Keep your cigars at their freshest with our Cabin Series Humidors. The rustic wood-toned humidors are perfect for the cabin on the lake or the outdoor lover to use in their home year-round. Don’t forget to use code lovedad to get 15% off your order!
For the new dad, give him a sentimental photo holder.
Scentsy has great things for dads too!
Buy any Baseball Cap Warmers and get 3 Free wax bars, awesome.
1. World’s Best Farter, I Mean Father T-Shirt – $12.95
3. Papa Ceramic Coffee Mug – $13.97
4. If PAPA Can’t Fix It We’re All Screwed – $13.95
6. Belmint Advanced Digital Meat Thermometer – $19.99
7. “HUBBY” engraved luxury gift pen – $22.95
8. Magnelex – Best Magnetic Wristband – $13.90
9. Guardman Black Key Knife – $9.99
13. Best Dad Ever T-Shirt – $12.99
14. Best Dad Ever Glass Coffee Mug 13 oz – $16.87
18. I Am Your Father Mug – $9.99
19. Ultimate Survival Multi Tool with Pouch – $17.95
20. Jim Beam & Jack Daniels Gourmet Grilling Gift Basket – $106.80
21. Star Wars Father’s Day Shirt – $18.99
22. “I’m A Dad, What’s Your SuperPower” 12oz Coffee Mug – $12.95
23. I Love That You Are My Dad Throw Pillow – $12.90
24. Gourmet Grilling Gift Basket for Men – $63.18
25. World’s Greatest Farter, I Mean Father Coffee Mug – $12.99
26. 12 Premium Granite Whiskey Stones – $17.95
29. Best Dad Ever Funny Apron – $18.95
30. Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband – $99.93
31. Dancing with Daddy Table Top Picture Frame – $32.00
32. (Set of 3) 2 Premium-Grade BBQ Grill Mats – $21.95
33. LCD Display Mini Golf Cart Clock – $23.12
34. Premium Gourmet Meat and Cheese Tray – $62.70
35. Dad’s Barbecue Company Funny Apron – $18.95
36. 20 Piece Travel Tool Kit in Black Leatherette Case – $29.95
37. Makimy 3-Piece BBQ Tool Set – Gift Box – $28.88
38. 1940’s Father’s Day Retro Candy Gift Box – $32.80
39. Men’s Papasaurus Rex T-Shirt – $19.99
40. Barbecue Skewer Shish Kabob Set – $19.999
41. BBQ Grill Tools Set with 16 Barbecue Accessories – $39.99
45. Zippo Jack Daniels Lighters – $14.09
46. Bluenet 129pcs Fishing Lure Set – $38.44
47. Mifine Waterproof LED Headlamp Headlight – $28.96
48. Show You Care Packages Snack Packages – $24.99
50. Star Wars #1 Dad Darth Vader Father’s Day T-Shirt – $19.95
You can also get dad an Amazon gift card or choose from hundreds of options the Amazon for Dads section has. Get dad Amazon Spoiled, be sure to get him prime too, comes in a couple of days.
Non materialistic Gifts For Dad
Give dad a Fathers Day he wont forget this year. Get him something that is tangible but also make memories with dad. Set up some dad inspired activities.
What does dad like to do? He is busy working and doing what others in the family want to do he is often left out on doing things he is truly interested in.
Have a family outing to do some mini golf, or some bowling, or head to your nearest car show. Get involved and interested in what makes dad happy too, he does it for the family; Why not return the favor.
Don’t let dad fool you, he also likes to be pampered just like mom does. Give him the same luxury of having some time alone, no distractions. Unless there is an emergency. Once a week dad should have an entire day where he can just be alone and free to do what he wants.
Send dad to your nearest spa, get those muscles relaxed. It will help turn his frown into a smile after a day at the spa. You can even create a spa effect at home as well. This would be a great Father’s Day gift each month.
Print out the Fathers Day Printables and go have fun with Dad!
So what Father’s Day gift will you be wrapping up for dad this year?
Sign up to get a fun Dad Printable Pack, plus updates on future Dad related stuff.